1. The love I had held onto every so tightly burst out of my heart, through my hands and hit my special friend Murray with such force we were both left a little stunned.
2. I walked away from my first full-time job, smiling.
3. I was in an awful way for 2 months, stopped surfing, cried into Beatties belly, but kept rowing, kept fighting, kept walking, talking and started sailing. that day i felt the joy slip back in.
4. I got naked, body, soul, the lot and regularly.
5.I laughed deeply at least once a week. I've never had that.
6. I read dreams.
7. I was given a memory which will never leave me, the boy who gave it to me was 7, when he felt the joy.
8. I made friends and ahh hmmm enemas
9. I gave a speech for one of my dearest friends and people laughed and cried a bit :)woop woop
10. I comforted my Mumma
11. I did a hula hooping course and at the beginning I was so good i felt embarrassed and by the end I was so bad I tantrumed.
12. I was challenged and confronted in my most loving relationships and everything was still ok.
13. I read about being a woman and grew out of being a girl.
14. I made many many friends.
15. I dared to leave my house when I felt socially disabled.
16. I drank whisky
17. I did an impromptu interpretive dance for my lover when he returned from a month in New York
18. I sanded back old furniture and painted it new
19. I taught myself to sew lycra one piece swimming costumes and wonderful people all over are now wearing them.
20. I spoke my story freely.
21. I sang a sanskrit prayer to a group of people that I first heard in the womb and had never sung to anyone but myself.
22. My friend and I went to the flower markets at 5am, had a pop up flower store and were asked to style our local pub for their spring launch. We did it and it became my first installation.